Need Help - 50GC Bug

87 posts / 0 new
Last post
TonyPie

Pro/Am
Need Help - 50GC Bug

I can't seem to get the 50GC bug to work for me.  I'm runing the game on my iPad Air, iOS7.1 and have updated RR3 to the latest version, RR3 2.1.0[h359]. I'm following the format described by colo_artist  where he describes:

1. You can be logged-in or playing as a Guest, ...etc.

2. Race any race , or if you're in a hurry, start any race and retire

3. Hit the two continues to get back to the main screen.  When you get the RR3 racing screen either do the 4-finger screen slide or hit the home button then open settings.  Either way works. Timing isn't critical.  There's no hurry, you just need to switch while "RR3" is showing.

4. Stay online, but jump the time to 2 months in the future.

5. Return to RR3 via the slidy-thingy or via the home button.

6. After the message for the daily bonus percentage and maybe one about multiplayer, you should get the WelcomeBack50GC bonus.

7. Return to Settings and to the current day. Kill RR3.

8. Rinse & Repeat.

Well, I doing all of the steps as described above, but I don't receive the WelcomeBack50GC bonus screen.  What could I be missing???, I get the daily bonus message but no "WelcomeBack50GC".  I'm setting the time/date a little more than exactlty two months in the future, maybe an hour or two more, does it need to be exactly two months?  Is the fact that I'm on iOS7.1 and the latest version of RR3 the reason? 

I'm really not sure why it isn't working for me.  Any assistance from anybody would be greatly appreciated.

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.