"Vacation" Video Preview

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jeffsiamese

Legend
"Vacation" Video Preview

Ok, everyone here knows I'm fruitier than a nutcake. So... as I announced in a post in a different thread... I am making an homage to "Vacation", using the Ferrari FF "station wagon", er, Family Truckster.

Stig's US Cuz picked up on this really fast after I noted the weird similarities (and I guess you have to be weird to do that in the first place), but as a filmmaker the possibilities for this one are nearly endless... it could be so much fun.

Those who make videos like this know that it's real work - especially if you're doing everything on your iPad! I intend this to be my, shall we say, ultimate video to this point. As such, it is going to take awhile to complete. However - it is really gonna be fun. Count on special effects, Christie, music, the Family Truckster, Christie, shots from the movie, backstage gossip, the latest tech stuff - oh, and I forgot to mention, Christie. Gonna be a big 'un, folks.

I intend to pull no stops - and, just for the heck of it, offer this little preview. The video hasn't even really started here yet, as this is just the prologue. Give me a few more days - and my biggest creation ever will arrive!

J.

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.