Trump - come on, you know you want to dive into this one...

98 posts / 0 new
Last post
Max Headroom

Pro
Trump - come on, you know you want to dive into this one...

Ok, I'm going to throw out a bit of politics.  I mean really, it's hard to ignore when the richest, biggest, baddest (I mean that in a we've got more guns than you kinda way) nation on the planet is about to be hijacked by a wannabe from Brooklyn with a puny brain and a big mouth.

Being not American, I was hoping to get a handful of average Americans to answer this one.  

If Trump actually wins the GOP nomination, are any of you who happen to be Republicans, going to vote for him no matter what?  Or will you actually cross party lines (almost unheard of in the US I'm led to believe) and vote Democratic.  Or do you just think refusing to vote will be protest enough?  

I'm fascinated by the number of votes this guy is getting.  Do Americans not get anything on TV anymore other than Fox News, so they can't see through the smoke?  The GOP debates are like a standoff between the big jock bully, two sunday school boys jutting their chests out, while the only adult in the room can't get taken seriously by anyone (Kasich) yet he is in all honesty the only qualified person on the stage.

On the Democratic side, I just watch debate after debate of Sanders slapping Clinton silly, yet when the votes come in, she's got most of them.  

There is a bit of a stereotype about Americans out there, that I have vigorously defended when I talk to Europeans ("No, it's just the politicians", I say) about Americans not really being all there, if you know what I mean.  But in all honesty, if Trump gets the nomination, I'm throwing up my hands and jumping on the bandwagon.  And dont get all uppity with me, get off your asses and go down and PROTEST in front of your local GOP office and make damn sure he doesn't get his hands on the nukes.  Holy F***!

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.