10055 - How they ban us in reality ?

77 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tin
Tin's picture

Legend
10055 - How they ban us in reality ?

As you have heard, and some of you experianced, FM introduced new anticheat and ban mechanisms.Some of you reported weird ways of banning drivers with low r$ and also with low amounts of gold coins..And wonder how is possible to ban someone for currency cheat if he had low earnings.Well, from now FM have a different approach to it and let me clearify some of it.This is something also for all team captains to use it before taking new drivers into team.

Before new anticheat bans and updates they checked only current amount of R$ and gold shown on your game in top right  corner of game screen, but now they go deeper with more logic way.
On this image above is mine profile  statistic for example and this screen is exactly what new versions of game heuristic uses for triggering ban mechanism..These statistic is corresponding of driver level 738..Take close look on my "total gold gained" which respondes to previous ingame advances..Previous versions of game was not so award friendly as new versions are because of more expensive cars these days emerges.So, if you have lower stats in previous games and higher driver level, you are secure, but if you have high game stats and low driver level non corresponding for ban treshold, you are in trouble...For example...ban treshold is when you have driver level under 500, and GC earnings over 70.000.Game heuristic does NOT recognise did you earn gold and money before, or after new updates and it counts eather way, so I,presume it is counted as "cheat" rather then bug in game.When I asked them why new game heuristic calculates new higher earnings with old driver level stats,answer was that "it is as it should be", so it means if you have high earnings and low driver level you should drive as maniac to rise your driver level to reduce that bloody total gold gain to match with driver level what triggers ban...So, it is not ban about currency cheating ,but ban for "non driving".Also...I have noticed that some of us have bigger money spend amounts then money earned values and it could be also reason for ban triggering.You can't spend more money then you earned, logicaly.Of course, you can modify those datas to correspond to reality by itself by more spending and driving ,because that is their bug and not your "cheating".

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.