Team Challenge Proposal to FEMA

30 posts / 0 new
Last post
Enzo
Enzo's picture

Legend
Team MRR: 222
Team Challenge Proposal to FEMA

No, this is not a marriage proposal to FEMA, Natalie & Co. ;)

No, I was just doing the latest Euro Elimination Team Challenge and had an idea.

I think we all agree that the Team Challenges have become stale. I think a certain boredom factor of repeatedly doing the same thing over and over again puts off many people.

Secondly, many are alienated because of either not having the necessary car or enough upgrades to be competitive.

So, my proposal would be to have All-in-one challenges. One race to rule them all. :)

An event where everything is considered and counted to the benefit of each team. Therefore, Top Speed, # of Overtakes, Distance (alla endurance), Race Wins, etc. Only eliminations races wouldn't fit into the equation.

I think it would entice more participants because everyone can contribute at least one skill, some a bit more and others the full package. Team strategies would become more interesting and team captains, who enjoy delegating, could really go to town organising the player tasks.

The only thing (and it's a big thing), can the game's programming and FM's servers cope with all the different info coming in all at once ... without FQing up the queued data!?

Maybe an idea for RR4? I wanted to post in the RR4 topic but I was afraid it might get lost in all the noise. In any case, I'd like to see something like this already in RR3.

Thanks for reading. :)

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.