Path from Porsche Spyder 918 to Koenigsegg Agera

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
jade22221

Pro/Am
Path from Porsche Spyder 918 to Koenigsegg Agera

I’m fairly new at RR3 and just unlocked the “Legend” category…so I’m about to begin the Supercar Elites series.  I’m wondering about the path from the 1st car in the series to the last car in the series…that is, the path from the Porsche Spyder 918 Concept to the Koenigsegg Agera.  I bought the Porsche 918 Spyder (which I’ve read great things about!) and have applied an initial upgrade to tires, brakes, suspension, and exhaust (PR currently at 62.5). At this point, I’m not concerned with “completing the game”, so I don’t intend to own every car.  Therefore, ideally I’d like to skip over buying the Pagani Huayra ($1,358,000) and the Koenigsegg CCXR ($1,999,800) so I can save resources for the Koenigsegg Agera (which I hear is a killer!).

So my question is: in the Supercar Elites series, can I reasonably expect to win the 26 trophies required to unlock the Koenigsegg Agera, by driving the Spyder 918 ? (with R$ upgrades where required to compete).  I would thereby skip over investing in the Pagani Huayra and the Koenigsegg CCXR.  I could then use the R$ I would have spent buying those 2 cars (~ $3.4 Mil) to upgrade the Agera.

My driving skills are certainly not “masterful” yet, but I’m improving every day and winning my fair share of 1st places so far (particularly driving the Porsche 918 RSR, BMW M3 GT2 ALMS, Audi R8 LMS Ultra, and Nissan GT-R).

~ Thx!, Kevin J.

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.