Android users WARNING !

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Just2807
Just2807's picture

Veteran
Android users WARNING !

Hey guys, I posted it in 50 GC bug topic but few people i know (some of them are not on forum and some are) have had some bad luck (including me) with android update (I am in Europe and i got ~128mb Android update on KitKat). They didn't see my post.
It seems like a dead end for abusing bugs so i tought this should be in topic list. I am really sorry if this shouldn't be here but i would like to warn others.
In Playstore, i set "Autoupdate apps" to OFF so i don't get my RR accidentally updated. After the Android update (i checked other devices too), "Autoupdate apps" is set back to ON (! ! ! !). I hope u didn't connect to Wifi and got some sausage in the wrong hole. I did and i don't like sausages!!!
Check your "Autoupdate apps" setting. (!)
Been trying to make 50GC bug work, i have few ideas, lets hope it will work. I collected 2 times TTT winnings on random and I am trying to figure out how the hell i did it o.O If i find something, ill post asap.
Cheers to all

[Edit by Veyron:  So that related replies don't get spread out into too many places in our forums, please reply to this post regarding this issue.  This topic is now closed.]

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.