January Forzathon Events

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
nettrom

Veteran
Team MRR: 64
January Forzathon Events

I haven't found an official announcement with all the details of all events, but I did find what I believe are all the achievements with details on each. Once an official announcement is made, I'll check these against it to make sure this thread is correct. The event that runs across New Year's eve is covered in a separate thread.

1. Hall of the Mountain King (Jan 6–9)
    • Snow Flower: Complete 3 Mountain Bucket list Challenges or Street Races in a Lotus to earn 15,000 XP.
    • Cool Under Pressure: Perform thirty Snowman or Stuntman Skills to win 3 Wheelspins.
    • Shake, Rally and Roll: Complete 15 Races in a Rally Monster to win the Subaru WRX VT15r Rally.
    • Puddle Jumper: Jump the Lake Overlook or Splash Down Danger Sign in the BMW Isetta to earn 25,000 XP.
  2. The Classics Never Die (Jan 13–16)
    • Fortunate Few: Complete 3 Street Races to earn 10,000 XP.
    • Inconceivable!: Perform 15 Wrecking Ball skills in a Cult Classic to earn 20,000 XP.
    • A Class Act: Place in the top 3 during any Playground Game in a Cult Classic to win 3 Wheelspins.
  3. Beyond the Black Stump (Jan 20–23)
    • Quarantine Zone: Play 5 Infected Matches to receive 150,000 CR.
    • Winning!: Win five races in a Mercedes to win 3 Wheelspins.
    • Create and complete a Bucket List Blueprint in Yarra Valley to unlock the Sheep Horn.
  4. Keep Driving 'Til Morning (Jan 27–30)
    • Demon Trucker: Perform 100 Daredevil Skills in a 'Truck' to receive 150,000 CR.
    • Chillin': Score 35,000 points on any Drift Zone in the Willys Jeep to earn 40,000 XP.
    • Complete a Street Race in the BMW i8 or BMW M1 to win the W Motors Lykan Hypersport.

Edit: Updated on Jan 1 with details on the achievements available for each of these four events.

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.