Pagani Zonda Cinque

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
nissangtr786

Veteran
Pagani Zonda Cinque

I won it with a 318 PI rating Zonda Cinque. Last race Angus Domain I took the lead half a second before end of first lap so I led from lap 1 end to lap 3 although they were very fast and came a long side me but I squeezed them out. I also found a bug on some events if you rewind sometimes near end of races the computer AI cars go ridiculously fast. Took me a while to get the 318 PI rating today as in many races to be able to afford the upgrade. Only started doing other races today as I realised I needed to upgrade the car to 318 rating.

My final time was a 7.23.03 and 2nd was Jayden with also a 318 rating Mclaren 12C Red 20 car with 7.29.90. Some reason at end when you are leading the gap turns bigger in these events even if they were close for a lot of the race they slow down it seems at the end. 3rd was Rick with 321 PI rating Pagani Zonda Cinque car with 7.34.82 time and the last 5 were over 8 minutes.

I wonder if anyone did it under 7 minutes or beat my 7.23.03 time. I wasn't anywhere perfect with a few crashes I believe but on my first lap I was very aggressive as I knew it was important to get to 1st as if you let the front runners pull away it can be difficult to catch them.

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.