How to get Low Ranking?

41 posts / 0 new
Last post
Mr. Thee

Amateur
How to get Low Ranking?

Hello, I am newbie, my name Mr. Thee. I play first RR3 and I am like to read the forum. I play now just 4 month. Before I read your forum but then I cannot read so now I am please to join this forum. So I am reading again the forum here.

Thank you to Mr. Perkedge for the advise on the career mode. It was too helpful to me, and also some advising from Mr. Hemel Hero, Mr Rob NL, Mr. Supersvane Too helpful.

Later I look the videos from Mr Stockbroker they are too help for me also.

I race now 2 month in OMP and my rank now is 620. I hoping each day for improve.

I have question please. At first I race in Sirocco R and Camaro SS, I am race against Mr World Boss he is rank no 2, so I expect he is too good. But I beat him to easy. I get message for awarding  this String  of Success medal as it tell me I have won 10 races in a row. I am thinking I beat this no 2 driver too easy, maybe I am too fast and I will be the best here and No 1 in the world RR2.

Then later days I race the Lotus 124 and the Jaguar RSR XXR GT as it is too classy and then in OMP I see too many driver too fast. I am too slow here. I do win some race still but not many like to Mr World Boss. I look again the advising from Mr. Stockbroker and Mr Parkedge.

I see some on track and they are too fast to me.

My best time in Jaguar RSR XXR GT just 52.7 at Castellona Bay and 1.06.3 at Ricmond, but I am liking the Tips Section and I always looking it. This is what I am liking for this forum.

But how to get rank low? I see some driver to top 10. Mr Bezi, Mr Mary, Mr. DCKAB, Mr Ronald, Mr Easy, Mr Kdynn I see them race and they are too slow to me. I can pass them too easy. I laughing to fall from floor as they too slow but low rank?  But I think they experience many. So how some slow rank low, I see many high ranking very quick,

If they too slow why don’t they trying to get faster as maybe they racing the RR2 many year.

Even looking the fast like Mr. Stockbroker, Mr Upanadapa, Mr J-Rod, Mr Parkedge, Mr Xrider, Mr Police, Mr Bubble, Mr. Spersvane, Mr. HappyHippy all fast and still try to even getting faster. I like to read the advise from them but sometimes not understanding. I will try to watch the videos and reading. Sorry for my English not good.

I see some also always this DNF, like this Nobiltary who always excusing, and the one from Korea who reverse back from finish and DNF. I read about this cloudcell, I think this is only good for to cheat. I race also this No 1 Mr Notnice and I see his too slow and corner cutting he is also DNF. I laugh to see what is this meaning.

I race sometime as Th456 and other day I change for lucking of faster laps.

I am wishing to meet you on track. Thank You. Warm Regard Mr. Thee

This my first how you say? Post? I hoping I put it correct way.

So please say me why my ranking not so good as I am faster than those I say before.

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.