Veteran Noob needs advice

25 posts / 0 new
Last post
wizardprang

Amateur
Veteran Noob needs advice

I am one of those crusty old buggers who believe that "newer" doesn't always mean "better". However, I have completed every event in 1.1.12, and own all 53 cars, with 3.5M in the bank and 500+gold.

The time has come to move on up, but I am not doing it all at once: I have copies of many newer versions, including 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 2.0, 2.1 and of course 2.2 (feel free to drop me a PM if you want one). All of my Android devices are rooted and I can easily downgrade apps to earlier versions (though savegame data is not backward-compatible).

My intention is to upgrade slowly through the versions, taking advantage of any, er... "undocumented features" that may present themselves on the way.

Any advice would be appreciated; I will be avoiding some of the less-desirable vehicles and events along the way (like Classic American Muscle and seventy-three-bloody-different-flavors-of-Porsche-911). I am looking forward to Time Trials and all the other cool stuff, but not to locked cars, locked events, PR requirements, etc. However, the game is still fun and I will keep playing it until it isn't.

So... what advice do you have for a veteran noob? :)

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.