Series and Track tutorials

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
parkedge
parkedge's picture

Veteran
Team MRR: 60
Series and Track tutorials

Having just started to get into RR3 with some relish, I am suprised to find any organised tutorials on each series, such as which car is best suited for each series and tutorials on each track with braking points such as we have in RR2 like this which was done by Mr Fawkes..

http://imgur.com/a/feVPU

http://myrealracing.club/thread/785/track-tutorials

Most of you guys are well advanced in the series, but it would be nice if we could get some tutorials started from the beginning which would help not only the guys racing now but the guys who will get into RR3 in the future.

I mean list the tutorials starting in order like:

!. Pure Stock Challenge

2. Road Car International

3.Street-Spec Skirmish

4. 6CYL Annihilation Series

5. Global Production Pursuit

6.V8 Naturals

7. AWD Attack

8. Performance Rumble

Etc, Etc.

I am meaning a particular thread for each series.

Also a thread for a tutorial on each track. I understand that braking points will vary from car to car, but the same applies to RR2. Once you have a specific braking point as a reference you can then adjust it up or down according to the car. I would suggest to pick a relatively fast car that is reasonably accessible to most, such as the Porsche 911 GT3 RS or the Nissan JR Motorsports GT-R or Mclaren MP-4-12C.

Whichever car is chosen then this should be used as the default car for the Tutorials,

I dont mean to be critical of the RR3 forum by any means as it is a wonderful forum, but I am just suprised these things have'nt been laid out already. There is so much expertise here, it would be great if someone would start to lay these out in some sort of order.

Mr. Fawkes where are you now?

And no, I am not doing it. I don't have the skill or knowledge to undertake such as project, but it would be great if someone could start and then everyone can add there individual thoughts and expertise to the threads.

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.