26 posts / 0 new
Last post
MultiDoc
MultiDoc's picture

Veteran
Team MRR: 166
Car physics and vinyls altered after v2.3

Hello all,

I am now positive after racing several cars in numerous events that after the latest update the monkeys have indeed changed the car physics. Specifically grip and how the car behave when it looses grip. In fact every single car I tried seemed to have lost a tiny bit of grip but most importantly the behavior when the slide starts has been altered too. Did you gents notice this too ?

As far as vinyls go, several cars display an erratic color scheme. Cars that I had painted before the update, now display certain areas as non painted and some vinyls appear only partially, especially on the fron of these cars. And on some cars black patches or lines appeared in places they shouldn't have and certainly weren't there before the update. I suspect this due to the implementation of front headlights that have been included with the latest update. The problem is that trying to repaint/correct these vinyls/cars end up with a not good result because now the cars have some little patches that are either upside down, mirrored or simply unprintable :(

i hope I'm not the only one that noticed the above.

Nikos

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.