36 posts / 0 new
Last post
ConradVanOrton
ConradVanOrton's picture

Pro/Am
Team MRR: 12
Le Mans - Stage 4

Folks,

Suggest we discuss per Le Mans 'stage' separately, otherwise becomes impossible to track.

I just finished stage 4, and the last challenge is really tough. You need to run 5 laps on Bradns Hatch, and LAP an opponent in that time. My advise is to spare the Lambo in the earlier stages. I managed to complete the challenge on the second try with a run down lambo, but it was VERY close.

Good luck, and please share your event-specific advise in this or subsequent event threads.

cheers

Edit: including details from 'General Le Mans' thread, as suggested by Veyron.  Thanks to Bubba Bologna for great info!

Post #85 - Bubba Bologna:

All right, spoiler alert - Stage 4 preview ahead.  Six challenges, 10 gc for winning the stage.  The tricky challenges in this stage, depending on the bots you're racing against will be the "elimination without collisions" and the 5-lap Brands Hatch 22-car cup where you need to lap another car.  Both pretty easy with standard bots off-line.  Race against others and you may have your work cut out for you. For the elimination, I was able to cruise down the middle of the other 7 bots before the first turn to get into the clear.  May the force be with you.

Four cars: Benz SLS AMG GT3 / Lambo Gallardo LP560 GT3 / Porsche 911 GT3 / Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR-X

Screenshots at http://myrealracing.club/comment/22620#comment-22620

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.