Le Mans - Stage 12

146 posts / 0 new
Last post
Bubba Bologna
Bubba Bologna's picture

Legend
Team MRR: 27
Le Mans - Stage 12

Don't get too excited - looks like Bubba's previews have ended at Stage 11 - I've had no luck accessing Stage 12.  I'm not surprised - in the previous stages I've always seen a countdown to the next stage ("more goals available in xx hours"), but in Stage 11 that message was missing.  Looks like the monkeys went the extra step to make sure Stage 12 didn't leak out early.  However, Roguebantha and Emeric have posted the text strings we will see in Stage 12, so they should give everyone a good sense of what's to come. Clearly at least a 10-lapper, plus a race with no HUD and no assists is in store.  Yikes! So, looks like I'll be joining everyone else in finding out how easy (or difficult) it will be to win our 919.

On a side note, I wanted to thank everyone for all the nice words about the previews.  It was fun doing it and I hope many of you were able to find them useful in preparing you for each stage.  It's an honor to be able to contribute to MRR, and give back a little of what I've been able to take from all the great information in here.

All right, enough of the group hug - see you on the track as I smoke you in turn 1 and never look back!

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.