Favorite manufacturer

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
iStig
iStig's picture

Pro/Am
Favorite manufacturer

What does it mean to have a Farvorite Manufacturer in the profiles page?  I understand how the Favorite Car works (each time you join a race it counts as a race for the car, whether you finished the race or quit early, and the car with the most races is your favorite car).  But, how does the Favorite Manufacturer work?

[[Story down below  \/  \/  \/. Dont read if you don't want to waste time!!]]

I was under the impression that the manufacturer that you race the most will be your Favorite Manufaturer.  My Favorite Manufacturer and car used to be Ford and Ford Focus raced 165 times (wasn't too proud of that).  When I found out about the GC glitch, using my method of joining a race and quiting to collect gold, my Favorite Manufacturer and car was BMW and BMW Z4 M coupe raced 253 times.  It naturally happened because I used the BMW to join and quit races so many times.  After I found out how Favorite car works, I used the McLaren P1 have my mining car (because its my actual favorite car).  After a while of mining, I found out I used the car 530 times.  Assuming that I raced this McLaren this many times, my Favorite Manufacturer would be McLaren (I didn't really care for it, I really wanted Porsche), but it was still BMW.

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.