Looking for a new challenge? RR2 needs YOU!

22 posts / 0 new
Last post
Davey R0cket
Davey R0cket's picture

Amateur
Looking for a new challenge? RR2 needs YOU!

Hi RR3 racers.

If your racing on an Apple device and have never tried RR2, I'm posting here to encourage you to give it a try sometime!

The online racing experience on iOS in RR2 is amazing and once you get the hang of it very addictive. 16 car grids, racing in real time against other live players.

The game costs a few pounds / dollars, but once you've paid for the app there are no other fees, no in app purchases, no waiting for repairs, just pick up and play for free whenever you like.

RR3 is an amazing game but lacks the all round playability that made RR2 such a hit.

Of course the graphics and physics are a small step backwards from RR3, but in terms of actually RACING, RR2 is the real deal.

Hope to see you on the RR2 tracks sometime.

Happy Racing!

Davey.

P.S. Sorry for the blatant "Ad"... numbers on the RR2 tracks have been dwindling a bit recently and we'd love some new drivers to race against, so I hope you don't mind me posting over here! If you've already tried RR2 and think its rubbish fair enough.

P.P.S. If I remember correctly multiplayer is not available on Android, let me know if I'm wrong about that.

P.P.P.S. RR2 is still available in the US and EU App stores as I write this - I mention it because some people seem to think it has been pulled - not true (not as of today, 25th July 2014 anyway).

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.