Unlimited 100% Bonus, Manager, Agent and Engineer (Android, 2.5)

71 posts / 0 new
Last post
JunEAu

Pro/Am
Unlimited 100% Bonus, Manager, Agent and Engineer (Android, 2.5)

Friends,

within the game is glitch, while you can repeatedly use 100% Bonus and also all three in-game support friends without paying 1GC each race. There is a way these bonuses stay unused, despite you finish the race and get all benefits out of them.

The following trick I can do all day long, unfortunatelly to have the 100% Bonus the day after, I have to finish the last race of the day in standard way, so the Bonus can be "reset".

Here is the trick:

- first race of the day, you have 100% Bonus. OK, start the farming race.

- hire the Manager (2x R$), Agent (2x Fame) and Engineer (no damage to the car, no need to use DeLorean for this particular case). You dont need to hire agents, if you don't like (e.g. rather use DeLorean, than spend 1GC per day to have Engineer)

- start the race... gor for your 1st place and bonuses. (If you dont finish 1st, you won't get bonuses, agents will not stay for next race, but 100% Bonus will stay. )

... the critical part of the trick is timing of collecting bonuses:

- after the race, first bonus comes R$.... plus Manager... plus 100% Bonus... you get quadruple R$... ok, lets get it....

- next bonus is Fame... plus Agent... you get double Fame... ok, lets get  it...

.... now here are two options:

- 1) you WILL NOT level up.... ok, right after the Fame bar reaches the final value (you can do the trick also while the Fame bar is growing) do the trick.

2) you WILL level up... ok, lets wait for the Fame bar to finish, wait for the window where you receive GC as a reward... click Continue to actually RECEIVE the reward. As soon as you see your GC is actually increasing or immediatelly after it is completely received (see GC in upper right corner) and the receiving window is still on the display (!!!), do the trick...

The trick is:

- click home button on your device, kill the RR3 app... start the app again... 

Thats it... the trick is checked and working in 2.5, Android...

After you start RR3 again, you will have:

- at first, you receive the Trophy (if you raced trophy race and made a progress), so here is all OK...

- next, you see you have received R$ and GC...

- check, your car didnt get any damage

- start next farming race, check that you see all the agents are there still

- after the next race, check that you receive 100% Bonus AGAIN...

For farming purpose, this way you can race 10-lapper all day long and together with "free" Agent you also receive always Quadruple R$ reward for no GC cost...

Also, the question whether to race 10-lapper or 4-lapper is answerred: 4-lapper is not GC more expensive... In both cases you pay just in the first race, the other races during the day are for free

and one hint at the end: Because killing the app and starting RR3 over is time consuming, I have found as the best, to split the day into two phases: The first phase, I use the trick and do just farming, or progress with Cup races, Endurance... After I am fed up with restarting the game and tired just farming, I switch to Drag Races and similar "short" races, where I leave the agents to be used... Next day, as soon as 100% Bonus come, I hire the agents and do farming again...

The trick has been already described, but my way you will get GC while levelling up... If the America has been already discoverred, link it to that thread and forget it :-)

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.