Maybe a Bug on the new update

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Ciociomio

Amateur
Maybe a Bug on the new update

Hello everyone

I found a bug but i was not able to re-create it. So i'm sharing here just so you all know.

I tried to make a TT race with the Porsche 911 GT3, Mt.Panorama.

I failed cause of a "out of track". Then i pressed "retry" on the bottom left of the screen, and i pressed a lot of time the bottom right to make fast "continue" for the race to start. 

In the screen when you select the Race Team aid appeared a "capital sigma" (yes the greek letter) in a white box in center of the right of the screen. Just like a commercial for free gold. I pressed on it and this is what i got

Basically is a "Free Mode" where you can choose a track, a race mode, number of opponents, laps....

I tried a resistance race, in the indy oval. Just to make a try (and make a faster endless run than the muscle car ones..) 

well..the game jumped my porsche into the event 18-1 of "performace rumble" and started a resistance race against Nissan - Dodge - BMW - Selby opponents. Sadly was not endless...after a while there was no opponents around...

So, if you see that SIGMA symbol, press on it and maybe try that "replay" or "demo" or "Sandbox" options

Good luck!!!

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.