Is this game half finished? Multiplayer too flawed

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
Halffinishedgame

Amateur
Is this game half finished? Multiplayer too flawed

This is a rant that needs to be said by someone....im trying to be constructive and withhold anger so please bear with me. I have been playing rr3 multiplayer since they released it and they have made significant improvements to reduce the amount of cheaters and improve gameplay, but it still seems as though the multiplayer is half finished. Like a BETA version of the game. There are so many flaws that make me feel sorry for anyone who has spent any real money on this game. 

People can ram you off the road... YOU get a time penalty.

At the end of a straight, people often ram into you at full speed, sending you off the road. Poor losers need to be punished for this. I am the one who gets punished by getting a time penalty and a ridiculous amount of points taken off for quitting the race after this happens.

Yes, it is good that they have started taking off points if you quit a race half way through, but it is flawed in this case. Why should i be punished severely for exiting after this?? I lost about 70 points, which would take me many CLEAN races to get it back...all because of a sore loser and a flawed points system.

Why is it that people can drive straight through me, as though i am invisible, and I am the one who comes to a complete stop or slows down when they do so? but if i even hit the back of a car, i am slowed down severely.....

I cant cut infront of someone to overtake them on the inside of a corner because they can drive straight through me and slow me down, or knock me off the track and i get penalised.

When i am driving behind someone, often the car in front will suddenly twitch closer to me and i will come to a complete stop when i hit it...then he is suddenly way further ahead. This is extremely frustrating and needs to be fixed.

I was racing on tournament B versues 2 other players on the oval speedway track, 3 laps and i started in first place. When the race started, i was visibly in first place but it said i was in third. The car behind me drove straight through me and it slowed me down a little bit. I raced flawlessly and appeared to win, although for the whole race it said i was in third. When the race was over and the points table came up, the two others apparently finished nearly a minute before i did. WHAT??

they raced two laps, i raced three??? How does that work?? Again, i get a ridiculous amount of points taken off because of these flaws. How is this fair?

this is just off the top of my head. I know there are many others flaws but these are just the most recent...as in happened today.

With the insane amount of money it takes to buy gold and money, your employees must be getting paid enough to improve these to make it a more playable game....

Maybe start monitoring the races so you can delete and ban cheating racers (they might spend money on the game...yea...like thats going to happen)

Please do something to improve the game...the multiplayer has such potential but these flaws suck all the fun out of it.

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.