If you could channel any race driver in history within RR3, which driver would you be?

22 posts / 0 new
Last post
RabidPrimate
RabidPrimate's picture

Veteran
Team MRR: 62
If you could channel any race driver in history within RR3, which driver would you be?

I see very little bench racing here, but if you play the game seriously enough to hang around here you must be a fan of racing in real life. Since it is Halloween I thought it an appropriate time to ask the question. The spirits are active and restless today, and racers MUST race. So, if your hands and reflexes are taken over by the spirit of any of history's greats, which driver are you hoping takes over your wheel while you are racing? Living drivers do not qualify. They aren't dead yet so their spirits have a home to race from.

The answer for me is an easy one. Jim Clark is, has been, and always will be my favorite racer in a large group of those whose talents humbled their peers and demand our respect for having done so. He was possibly the smoothest driver ever behind the wheel. His accuracy behind the wheel was legendary. This was proven by the fact that his tire wear at each corner was within 10% across the car. When he raced, the other drivers never asked "Who's time do I have to beat?". It was always "What's Jimmy's time?".

My results today show that it hasn't happened, but still it's fun to imagine. So, what ghostly spirit has your game in hand today, if you're lucky?

RabidPrimate

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.