I have a dilemma - Help?

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
aviral69

Amateur
I have a dilemma - Help?

I am on Android RR%v2.7 at 88% completion and 93/100 cars. I don't have the following cars at the moment- Porsche 919 Hybrid, Toyota TS040, Ferrari LaFerrari, Ferrari F50, Ferrari 599 GTO, Lamborghini Countach, Lamborghini Miura. I have a few options in front of me to progress further-

1). I can get the Ferrari F50 at 20% showcase discount. Should I buy it? Can I reach the final 4 lapper Le Mans for farming just with the F40 and buy the F50 at a later date when it is up for sale at a higher discount?

2). Endurance Kings- I was robbed of the Porsche 919 Hybrid by the monkeys and missed out on the 40% discount for the Toyota TS040 (I know, I know, I know...). However I can still buy the TS040 at 20% showcase discount. Should I get it? Or can I progress to the final 10 lapper for farming without the 919H and TS040 and then buy them later on sale (Whenever that is...Could be years).

3). I can also buy the Lamborghini Countach at 20% showcase discount. Should I buy it?

Oh and I do have enough GC to buy all of them, but you know what they say "A GC saved is a GC earned". Since I don't have Kotter I want to save as much GC as possible for future updates.

Any help would be great and Thanks in adavnce.

-A69

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.