Redline: Origins - Day 3

17 posts / 0 new
Last post
Aaron K
Aaron K's picture

Veteran
Team MRR: 34
Redline: Origins - Day 3

Here are the screenshots for Day 3's events.

During the events of Day 3 you are to emulate a great F1 racer from the era named Oscar Scarpellini.  Overall day 3's events where a cake walk.

Event 1: Follow a car around the Monza road course for 1 lap and do not fall behind more than 60 yards.  I tried to maintain a distance of about 30 which seemed to give me enough room to break when I saw my distance closing.  I was initally closer than this but the lead car had better brakes and I couldn't slow down fast enough in the first turn to keep from passing him.

Event 2: Were to demonstrate the power of the Ferrari and need to lap all our opponents.  We have only 3 other cars to contend with and 6 laps of the Silverstone National circuit to do it in.  I was able to lap all 3 by the end of lap 5 which gave me plenty of room for the victory.

Event 3: Start from pole and win again with only 3 other opponents and this time 2 laps of Hockenheimring National circuit.

Event 4: This time we are in a head to head race at Spa.  Our oppoenent is to mirror one of Scarpellini's times and we are to best his time simply by beating our opponent in a 1 lap race.

Reward: 5 GC

Day 4 seems to be a tour of the older european tracks so Monza and Spa are likly to play big.

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.