How many of you have quit one or more of these championships part way through?

18 posts / 0 new
Last post
HighlanderNorth

Amateur
How many of you have quit one or more of these championships part way through?

I started a thread a week ago asking whether it was worth it to play a championship even if you don't eventually win the car. Well, I will soon be able to answer my own question, because I Am quitting the Scuderia event after failing the #6 event in the 8th stage.

In the 1st event of the 8th stage, I had to repair my car twice, after about 30 tries! It was getting to be the same in the 6th event of that stage. I heard someone say the 8th stage was easy. That person must have hit the bot-lottery and ended up with cooperative bots. It seems near impossible to get through a lap without some contact, no matter how hard I try to avoid it.

The problem is that they have increased the difficulty by counting even the slightest rub as contact, even 2 wheels off-road as being off track, and getting alongside a bot as a pass! Not only that, but these bots have differing levels of aggressiveness.

Anyway, there's my rant. I bought every R$ upgrade and several GC upgrades, skipped a total of 4 races, and spent probably 80GC repairing to get back in the race. At this level of difficulty, I'll have to spend another 200-300 as the skips increase in price.

Have any of you quit events?

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.