Kotter- a disappointment?

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Alex R.
Alex R.'s picture

Amateur
Team MRR: 507
Kotter- a disappointment?

Hey all, I am new to this website, only about a month or so, and did not know where to post this but I supose any thread is as good as the next. 

When I first came across threads about Cotter I was thrilled to hear of it, having come to the realization about three months in to the game that I would never get the most out of my cars without spending thousands of real dollars, I became very disillusioned with RR3, until I learned about Cotter.

With renewed hope and excitement, I patiently waited for scuderia to finish and promptly tried it out, with a 0% success rate for 6 straight days. Defeated, I resigned myself to building up daily bonus and RS in endurance kings at LeMans 10. 

After the latest update I decided to check back in here and see if anyone was talking about it, and in doing so I came across more discussions about Kotter. I thought to myself, "What the hell? Why not give it another go." And so I went about it with a vengeance, trying different combinations, spinning speeds, double taps, pauses, standing on one foot and even a few Hail Mary's, and all of a sudden BAM!! It worked, and then it worked again, and again, and I swear once it even worked twice before having to close the game down and starting over again. Once I only got 10, but who cares right? I was was flabbergasted. The next morning I tryed it again and saw two straight Kotters back to back. And that is how I went from having 34 to 444 in less than 24hs.

So my message to all is that it is real, and do not give up hope if it isn't working for you, try it out in all sorts of different ways until it works for you, which it will, eventually, all you need is a little bit of patience. My method is very much like the tutorial video posted a few threads below this one. Good luck guys, in the game, with Kotter and in life.

Cheers.

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.