1000 Gold Burning a Hole in My Tablet

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
mrgiggles

Amateur
1000 Gold Burning a Hole in My Tablet

Hi Best and Brightest,

i have a dilemma. After getting the discounted Countach and RSR 2013, I have 945 Gold left, and should have 1000 by the end of the current series. I have 94 (soon to be 95) of 106 cars. Here is what I need:

1. KTM X-Bow

2. Aston Martin Vanquish

3. Bugatti Veyron Supersport

4. Ferrari 599 GTO

5. Ferrari F12 Berlinetta

7. Ferrari LaFerrari

8. Koenigsegg Agera R

9. Lamborghini Muira

10. Lamborghini Veneno

11. Spada Convertable

12. Toyota TS040 

Now, my question is this. What is the best way to manage that gold? Which cars would you choose? I test drove the Toyota (bought it, TT'd it, restored save), and it would require a lot more GC to get it performing to my liking. Same with Agera R, Veneno, and Veyron. All great cars, but need a lot of work to be fun, I would say.  Should I just get a couple of cheapies and wait for discounts on the hypercars? Sit on the gold and hope for discounts? Splurge on an exotic? Upgrade existing cars? Donate the gold to charity? Note, this is mainly gold earned from ads (having an Android and iOS device really helped me get a lot of gold), and not spending $100 for 1076GC. My tablet doesn't get reception for Kotter, no matter how much I adjust my antenna, and with the ads running dry, my ability to get gold is starting to slow, and since I'm only at level 111, gold rewards are only 25 for levelling up. 

I welcome all opinions, and am looking forward to everyone's input. 

Cheers,

Chris 

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.