My First OMP Win

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Mister Macaron
Mister Macaron's picture

Pro/Am
My First OMP Win

Since we're all accepting that RR2 OMP will not be returning, how about a little reminiscing.

Took me a while to win my first race, I had completed the career mode, and then abandoned the game for ages. So when I first started playing OMP I remember players like TrackBully, X-Rider and Mushroom being these super fast racers, and at times thinking they had awful racing manners, it wasn’t that at all, I was just so slow that I was merely a speed bump to them. 

So my first win came a good month into playing OMP, I was still being crushed by everyone, and would often quit Balladonia as I just couldn’t get that track, it later became my favourite of all tracks, but it was at Castellona Bay that I broke my duck. I started from pole and had a decent start, something happened behind me, because by the end of the first lap I had a massive lead, and just remember thinking to take it easy, I was rapidly chased down, but just managed to hold onto the win after 3 laps. 

My heart was racing and was exhausted after just 3 minuets of racing, “3 minuets” my girlfriend said “I should be so lucky”.

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.