Reusable 100% daily bonus!

39 posts / 0 new
Last post
John_Madden

Amateur
Reusable 100% daily bonus!

Today, I was doing an endurance run, and I forgot the daily bonus was being applied. I finished the race, and it went to the rewards screen where it told me I earned some money, plus the 100% daily bonus. I was slight frustrated that I wasted my daily bonus, so I force closed out of the app while I was on the earnings screen with my daily bonus applied. I came back to play again, and raced the same event. But I noticed I earned my money was earned from the last event, so I raced it again, thinking I didn't get the daily bonus. I finished the race, came in first this time (new medal) and I got my 100% daily bonus applied again! I force closed the app at the earnings screen again, and came right back. The first thing the game did was tell me I received my gold medal and the 100% completion bonus because it was the last race I needed, so I figured, no more daily bonus. I then finished another race in a different series, also with 99%, and received yet another 100% bonus, so I force closed again at the rewards screen. Possibly a bug to exploit for money? I think so. If anyone else can replicate it, please say so.

Steps:

1. Race an event with daily bonus being applied

2. Finish the race

3. Go to screen where it tells you how much money you've made (try to remember how much to make sure you get the money)

4. Force close the app

5. Return to game

6. Check to make sure money was made from last event

7. Race another race

8. Finish the race

9. Make sure bonus was given again

10. Force close

11. Repeat

Hope this works for everyone else!

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.