Emulators as a second device

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
ankarbass

Pro
Team MRR: 561
Emulators as a second device

I've had really good luck over the last few days getting an emulator up and running for RR3. I've tried several of the different variants and have some good results with BlueStacks, but, you have to do a bit so that it's not irritating out of the box. Most of my work has been on a mac but I have it running on both OS X and Windows. Compared to Droid4X, which admittedly has a really cool mobile control interface, BlueStacks is really reliable. It runs for hours on end without crashing.  

If you don't have a second device to run RR3 on, but, you do have a computer, then this is a great way to not only easily backup your profile information, but, it also helps you avoid the issues of cloud save overwriting your profile. 

I'm certainly no expert on emulators, but, it took more work than it should have to find answers to some of the questions that I encountered, so I thought I'd post here in case anyone else wants to setup some the recently linked apks, or, even just setup the latest version.

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.