Why Exactly Are You Playing the Game?

25 posts / 0 new
Last post
AudiR8cer
AudiR8cer's picture

Legend
Why Exactly Are You Playing the Game?

This was a question that DavCrav asked in the Day 7 Reign Supreme comments thread yesterday. It started me thinking about why I still play. I have reached 100% completion 3 times already and am ALMOST there again, once I complete a few NASCAR events, finish the Regera section and then the McLaren 12C Spyder section.

For me, the realism of the graphics was what first captured my interest way back when RR1 was released in 2009. RR2 and then RR3 improved upon this, with the help of my upgraded devices as they were released. I preferred being able to pay for (and own) the first two installments of the RR franchise but that subject is not what this topic is about.

Here are my favorite races in the game and the reason why I still play:
10-lap Endurance Champions Le Mans in the Nissan LMP
10-lap Endurance Kings Le Mans in the Toyota LMP
6-lap McLaren Generations Le Mans in the P1 GTR
9-lap McLaren Generations Nurburgring in the P1 GTR
8-lap McLaren Generations Spa in the P1 GTR
8-lap Campionato Scuderia Ferrari Monza in the F14 T
6-lap Ferrari Heritage Hustle Monza Junior Course in the 375 F1

Other than these races that I can play by myself, the only reason why I still play is because of the challenges that I get from my friends list (mostly time trial attempts) and our team in the game (Firemint R8cers). The members of our team are a great group of racing enthusiasts who have kept the game fun for me. Without REAL people, I would have moved on to another game long ago!

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.