Why am I losing gold

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
grendel

Veteran
Why am I losing gold

The past day, as least that's all I've noticed, when I came back into RR3 I had less gold than when I left.  For instance yesterday I could have sworn I exited the game at 699 gold. I stopped because it gave me the message about watching ads. Like no more available. So I exited and did work. Came back into the game later and I had 663 gold or so. I was like WTH! I didn't  use any gold I remember but I thought maybe I didn't see the amount of gold I had correctly. Well now I just went into the game here at work as it told me my McLaren F1 was fixed (working in that series) and I had 614 gold I believe. I looked at my last cloud save and it was 41 minutes ago. I decided to restore and I now have 613 gold.    What is going on? I at the very least have lost over 50 gold!I 

I don't cheat, etc in any way, time travel (don't even know really how to do that), Kotter (no idea how to do it), don't get banned, don't have much money, not even all the cars, etc. What is going on?  I just watch ads.

EDIT: Now I see. For some dumb reason it bought me a 3rd mechanic. I never meant to say yes to this at all. Sometimes when I just exit the game quick or on my Nexus 5 hit the back button the right side I see the Buy Mechanic accidentally get prompted. That must have somehow happened and somehow my finger clicked the yes to it as well. Never did that intentionally.  Any way to sell the mechanic back???   What scares me is on my Nexus 5 I sometimes accidentally hit store and it then prompts me for sales in there for real money and then goes so far as to prompt me to approve the purchase on my credit card. Scary as I don't want to buy anything.

Also no idea how I lost the original 30gold if I ever did.

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.