Kotter RR3 v4.2 and iPhone 6 iOS 9.2.1

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
FritzsGTI

Amateur
Kotter RR3 v4.2 and iPhone 6 iOS 9.2.1

I have had success with Kotter for years and through various updates, but it seems fatally compromised now.  On an iPhone 6 with iOS 9.2.1 running RR3 v4.2, background windows continue to move, so that when I double click the home button to move between RR3 and the settings app, the car and the date wheel continue to move in the background.  This makes timing difficult, or in my case, impossible.  I have been able to figure out many different ways to make Kotter work (time the switch, time the spin, speed of spin, etc.), but have a zero% success rate now.

I don't see a forum for this device/iOS/RR3v combination.  Does anyone have experience with it yet?  I had upwards of 25k GC a year or so ago and couldn't imagine I would ever run out, but now in the days of 440 GC upgrades (stage 8 engine on Nissan GT-R LM Nismo (2015) for 0.2 PR, 2mph and 0.01s--no, I did not buy it!) I am down around 500.

The monkeys have been good about increasing GC availability, but now with another Le Mans update I fear what might happen.

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.