Driving through stages without wearing the car

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
gleal

Amateur
Driving through stages without wearing the car

Hi, I don't know if you know this, but today while driving through stage 1 of day 6 in lotus light rider special event I accidentally found out one very useful trick i didn't know about: i wanted to stop the car before the finish line to avoid a big win, but i miscalculated and pass the line, in desperation i force quit immediately after the green banner to try to restart the race but no luck, the stage was passed after restarting the game, but the car was with all green bars fulfilled, like i never raced today. Weird. I loaded last save game, repeat the stage, this time managed to brake in time, waited for time to run out, than pass the line, repeating the force quit after green banner. Restarted game and voilá, stage completed and car with all bars lit up.
Sorry if this is already known in community, i made a quick search in the forum and found nothing about it.
I don't know yet if this works on all stages, but I thought i should open a thread, because if it works with you too, is a big help in making this challenges without depending on maintenence.
Sorry for my bad english too, as its not my native language.

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.