7 posts / 0 new
Last post
MultiDoc
MultiDoc's picture

Veteran
Team MRR: 166
Advice needed for uninstalling & re-installing RR3

Well here's my problem.

Ever since the latest v2.5 update, I'm having terrible problems with OMP, problems that i never had before or at least were very rare.

- In the OMP tab ingame, when i click on the tab to see my friends list points/leaderboard i always (i mean ALWAYS) get an error connection message and the list do not show at all. Instead when i click on the adjacent tab that shows the global leaderboard, it always loads up/shows with no problems.

- when trying to get in an OMP race, apart from the occasional "no players found" message that I used to get once in a while, now i get it far more frequent and on top of it, most of the times that even after i succesfully enter a race, the race starts but i get a disconnection error during the race.... Also a very weird thing has happened 3-4 times already that i never saw before and never saw anyone else mention anything similar either; i had started a race that was either a B class or an A class that was a 1 lap OMP race, and even after crossing the finish line, the race did not stop for me, instead it kept going until i finished a second lap.....o.O On the results screen ofcourse I was doomed since my time was registered in full for the 2 laps while the rest of the guys had lap times for one lap....

Anyway, I have avoided OMP these past days duew to these problems and thought that it might be server side related. But now that they persist I'm thinking that an unistalling and reinstalling of the game might help sort things out ? I think all of the above are mostly related to the Game Center-RR3 interaction that somewhere along the code is screwed up.

Any ideas ? Will uninstall+reinstall RR3 help at all ?

ANd if I'm to go this way, how should i proceed ? Delete RR3, restart the iPad mini, install RR3 and restore from cloud ?

ANy ideas and help will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Nikos

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.