Can't buy cars for Accolade Open

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
jimbof

Amateur
Can't buy cars for Accolade Open

Hi guys,

I've come up with something that I can't solve and can't find answers to on any forum.

About a month ago (can't remember exactly) I opened RR3 and had the option to choose any car on any event (regardless if I'd opened it up or not, or if they were the correct cars for that event).....a screen I haven't seen since and haven't seen any mention of on any forum. Thinking it was just a new feature, I didn't think too hard about what I wanted to play and just picked a top spec car (think one of the Nissan GT-R GT1's) and played one of the Accolade open events which I won. The summary Accolade tab shows that I have 1 gold trophy but I can't see the race which I won it on. When I open up the series, it always takes me to the Mastare Continental Endurance Series (where I can't see any open/completed events). When I got to the 1st race tab, the first 3 events are open and ready to race.

The problem is that this opened up the Accolade series before I was due to and, even though I've got to more than 50% of every series before the Accolade, I can't buy any of the cars that I need to race in the series. When I click on the Viper SRT10 ACR-X it says I need to achieve 2 more trophies in the series to unlock it.

Annoyingly I didn't think to get a screen grab when I had the weird selection screen a month ago but attached is a pdf with a few screenshots of my RR3.

Any ideas? Anyone seen this screen to select any race/car combination?

Thanks in advance

James

Attachments: 

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.