100% Daily Bonus with Agents

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
TranZzz

Amateur
100% Daily Bonus with Agents

Sorry for making this thread again. I know there was a same thread like this before.
But i think i should share this in a new thread..

Ok.. lets start..
When you use reusable three agents and 100% daily bonus, you can keep the agents but you can't keep the 100% daily bonus everyday.
It will start again at 20%, 30% and so on..
I know you can use the delorean to set up the day backward and do a single race and change the date to reach the 100% daily bonus again.

So my method is just about time efficiency, I found this by accident.
This is the steps..
When you reach 100% daily bonus with all the three agents, before the date change to the next day (its mean that the daily bonus will start again at 20%) and you decide to do the last race, choose any Drag Race Cup.
Make sure you can win the Drag Race so you can keep all the agents.
Make at least one false start among the three drag race, it is limited to thee tries, so don't do this false start three times or you will loose and the agents will gone.
False start mean you make a jump start and launch the car before the green light turn on.

After you win the cup you can see the 100% daily bonus is gone but you still get the double R$, double fame and the mechanic.
Just immediately kill the aplication when the fame bar is stop moving. You can look how to keep all agents from the other threads that ever posted before.

And you can see at the next day, the bonus is still 100%.

I know for some racer at higher level, R$ doesnt' worth a lot, but for beginner R$ is still very useful.

And again, my method is just for time efficiency.
Thanx...

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.