Advice needed for installing older version (namely 2.7) of real racing 3 on new andorid device

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
chowhai

Amateur
Advice needed for installing older version (namely 2.7) of real racing 3 on new andorid device

Hi all,

I have recently shattered my nexus 5's screen and a replacement is on the way. my question is how do i keep my version of rr 3 on the new device at ver.2.7?

The reasons for staying at 2.7 are

1) Gold ads are still rather active on this version when 3.1 users has been reporting the lack of it .

2) I am about to start road to leman and am hoping to still get the 919 without paying with gc ( please correct me if this is not true anymore since i read in wikia's comment section that the 919 is no longer 'free' in the newer versions) but then I am still on 2.7 and maybe i still have a chance to save 760(20% off showcase offer i believe?) cg?

Would love to hear advices from the experienced veterans if it is worth it to stay at 2.7 and if so, what need to be done, on an android device.

I am not in a hurry to proceed as i am way too busy to give out more than 30 mins a day to play the game, of course i would love to drive those f1 but i am more interested in getting me some leman cars in good deals first if it is still possible.

Thanks in advance.

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.